- aawosanyaAsked on September 19, 2016 at 08:56 AM
I created a form but every time I try to embed it or add a link, either an old name comes up (template name) or the link appears funny.Page URL:
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 09:01 AM
It looks your link is mistaken. I have cleared your form caches for your problem.
Could you try again please? If it still happens could you specify your embedded-form url?
Thanks for using JotForm,
- aawosanyaAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 10:46 AMThe form is still coming up as "Professional registration" instead of ATiDe. when I add the link to this email it appears correctly
ATiDe T-Shirt Registration Form
Please click the link to complete this form.
but here's how it's appearing on facebook
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 12:13 PM
If the notifications still arrive with the old title, you could simply delete it, and create it again: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Try clearing forms cache before creating the notification again: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Let us know if you need more help.
- aawosanyaAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 12:46 PMPeople have already completed the first form. That's an inconvenience