- DSDRemovalsAsked on September 19, 2016 at 10:18 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 11:45 AM
I have tested your form and see that the notifications are getting failed to deliver.
I notice that the form notification is being sent by setting up an SMTP account. It looks like that there is an issue with SMTP settings setup. Please check the SMTP account settings in your account and try once again. You may also try changing the sender email address to JotForm default email address and see if that works.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- DSDRemovalsAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 06:11 AM
Thank you for your reply, I have now changed the sender email back to Jotform and still no submissions are being received
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 09:39 AM
I am currently checking your settings. I will be back as soon as I see the problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 09:48 AM
I just tested your form and upon submission, the email was successfully sent.
Can you please try on your end? Do let us know how it goes.
- DSDRemovalsAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM
I have received test messages to one of the forms, but the other (Mobile) just won't come through at all
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Could you provide us with more information on Mobile that you are referring to? Are you referring to a different form or the submissions sent from the mobile?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!