- FixMaineRoadsAsked on April 20, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Why can't people upload photos? Keep getting a error notice (see below).
It happens on our facebook form (https://www.facebook.com/FixMaineRoads/app_190322544333196) as well as the link posted below. This is the error message people get:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 08:24 AM
I tested your form upload field and I encounter no issue. Tried on jpg and png format.
Perhaps the jpg file was not an actual jpg format file? (i.e. the file was renamed to .jpg only).
Consider checking also on the file format upload by users.
Hope this help you in anyway. Please inform us if you have additional updates on its status.
- FixMaineRoadsAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I did a search back into yoru forum archives and did a fix which was to clear out the file types and re-enter them. Maybe that worked. Haven't had a chance to see if it would work on my computer yet.
Thanks. I will keep you posted.
- ctabor1Answered on April 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I have a question about this, as I have never seen this done with jotform. If I do a form with photo upload for a contest, etc.... where do the photos go?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Hi, the file goes to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
You can find links to uploaded files on Submissions, and email notifications.
- FixMaineRoadsAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:05 PM
When it works, it's pretty slick.