- jmkuceraAsked on September 19, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I have 2 pages I am working on. Both need to use Authorize Net.
I can't seem to get "My Products" to actually add things up and show a total.
I am running a golf tournament and need to show 1 golfer- fee is $250, total is $250
2 golfers = $500
3 golfers = $750
Same with my other page:
1 Chopper Dropper ball is $50
3 Chopper Dropper balls is $100
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 01:52 PM
The payment option is set to "Users can only choose one product." which is why it is not adding up. You can set this option in the payment wizard, here's a guide:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. Click the gear or properties icon at the top right. After that, scroll down and then click the "Additional Gateway Settings". Please enable the "User can select multiple products".
3. Click the "Continue" button and save the changes.
You can also add an option for a product and specify the quantity. Here's a helpful guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms.
Hope that helps. Thank you.