- billwwwAsked on April 20, 2012 at 09:16 AM
I modified one of my forms today, and inserted into a new website, which is ok.
But in testing the form, I hit the SUBMIT button to send the form, and, even tho I received the Thank You message, the form has not yet been received as programmed in the Alerts. I also went back to the form to do a test email, which would send the form to me, and, yet, no email. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Can you please try to change your form notification's sender email to email@example.com? Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Check if this fixes the problem. Thanks!
- billwwwAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 01:03 PMNew response receivedHi,
Works great. Thank you.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 02:28 PM
Welcome and thanks for using Jotform!