- JS2706Asked on September 19, 2016 at 01:46 PM
How would I calculate the cost ($35/night) based on total number of nights, which is fixed until the 7th night, and then there's a discount. There is an additional $10 discount after every 7 nights... so for example, 3 nights would be $105, 9 nights would be $305, and 15 nights would be $505.
I would also like to add in other fields to this number, but not sure how to do it from a drop down menu with many different choices.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Insert Text or Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 04:06 PM
This is possible with calculation features at JotForm.
Here is an example:
- Total number of nights added with a Number field.
- Two Form Calculation fields to implement the calculation.
- Calculated number of weeks is calculated with a floor calculation function.
- Total calculation formula.
You can clone the form to your account to check the back end.
If you would like to add some value from the dropdown.
- Add a dropdown field.
- Include your dropdown to the calculation formula.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.