- spga1314Asked on September 19, 2016 at 07:49 PM
I have a form that users need to sign and approve terms and conditions. I used to have the terms and conditions as a text field. This text info is not being stored when the user submits. However, we want to be able to print out the form afterward in case there is an issue. I then tried to use terms and conditions app.
How can I store this in the submission when an users signs
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 11:23 PM
I would like to inform you that it is actually possible to display the Terms and Conditions text field in the PDF version of the submission. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to your form's submissions page
2. Click the gear icon on the top right of the submissions page
3. Check the Show Headers and Text checkbox
If you need further assistance, please let us know.