- sunroseaAsked on September 20, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Not sure if there's things being done to the site, but I'm getting error messages and other things that are messing things up.
1.Whenever i hit the save button on my form, it seemingly saves ok, but I get this error message:
An error occured while saving your form #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbIFailed to set exception option
It always pops up whenever it autosaves too.
2. The menu on the form (setup & embed, properties:...) is invisible by default, unless I click on a field on the page, then it appears.
3. As a result of the save function showing error message, the preview does not work directly from the form editor. (But does work from "my forms")
4. Also, randomly, the eu.jotform address will not load at all, and just leaves a blank page.
All of these errors occur for me in all browsers I've tried.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 12:00 PM
We had a temporary issue that caused forms to be unable to save. This has been permanently fixed and should not occur any more or in the future. Let us know if you are still unable to save forms and we will be happy to have a look.