- EdoardoAsked on September 20, 2016 at 02:43 PM
I've followed all steps but it doesn't send the contacts to my GetResponse list.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Hello Edoardo, I tested our GetResponse integration and confirmed it is working as intended. I checked for an account using the email you used on this post and found 2 of them.
For us to better assist you, please give us the Form URL/ID you're currently working on. I would also suggest you try redoing the integration. This means remove it then re-integrate using the steps laid out on the page where you commented: How-to-Integrate-Form-with-GetResponse
- emerendaAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 05:10 AM
This is the link of the form
I've tried this morning again but it doesn't send the contact to my GetResponse list.
What's the problem?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 08:58 AM
I have replicated the problem on my own form. I will have to escalate this thread to our development team for further checking. You will be informed here for any updates.
- emerendaAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Hi, now it works.
I've regenerated the api key and it seems ok.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Glad to hear that it is now working on your end. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.