- globaldigitalAsked on September 20, 2016 at 05:17 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 07:43 PM
Provided form embed code is correct. Are you having issue with that code on your web page? Could you please provide a direct link to the affected page with your embedded form?
Usually, if the embed code is not working well, we suggest trying an iFrame version.
- globaldigitalAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 08:50 PM
link direto para a página afetada com o formulário incorporado:
- globaldigitalAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 09:46 PMBoa noite!
link direto para a página afetada com o formulário incorporado.
[image: global de Cooper]
Adalton Fernandes / Consultor
(73) 99937-6434 / 99166-5071
[image: Facebook] [image: Google +]
2016-09-20 20:42 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 11:37 PM
It looks like you are pasting the code on a WYSIWYG editor. For this reason it's converting < to HTML code like < and > to >
Is there a way to insert the code via text or edit the HTML source to where you are inserting the code?