- sidneygAsked on September 20, 2016 at 09:13 PM
We would like to be notified if a form has NOT been completed over a certain period of time. Example: Our staff must complete an inspection report every 30 days. I would like to be notified if the form has not been completed after 35 days from the last inspection. If they do complete the inspection within the 35 days, the 'timer' starts over and will notify me if they do not complete the form in another 35 days. Hope that makes sense.
- CharlieAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have this kind of feature. The form will only trigger email alerts if it is opened and if a submission has been made.
I believe what you are looking for is much more of an automated system and needs a developer and a web server for a custom script. Here are my suggestions on how you can set this up:
1. I'll create a custom script that will periodically checks the number of submissions of a form or depending on the date range. You can use JotForm's API for this: http://api.jotform.com/
2. You'll have a web server where you will need to trigger the custom script on a interval, if you have a web server with a Cron job, then that would work.
3. Your custom script will then send an email to you if the number of submissions or if there's no submission made on a date range.
1. You can try integrating your form to Google Spreadsheet.
2. Now you can use App Script in Google to monitor the number of submissions in the spreadsheet, or you can monitor by date. Here are some examples that you can refer to:
This is out of our scope so you might need to hire a developer for this if you are not a programmer.
I hope that helps.
- TomAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:32 AM
thanks for posting this information as i needed it most keep updating me about this topic