- KCCwebservicesAsked on September 21, 2016 at 10:06 AM
A calculated field is not showing up in the Downloaded PDF, although it is stored in the submission.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 01:11 PM
I cloned your form and I did a test submission. The PDF shows the "Maximum Reimbursement" field properly. Here's a screenshot:
Please try to reset your PDF design to fix this problem. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, click the "Reset" button at the top right.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 03:33 PM
"Resetting in PDF designer resloved this issue. Thanks for the quick response!"
Glad I can help. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.