- nicolebreeden1Asked on September 21, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Is there something I need to add to make it work through explorer also?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 01:53 PM
I have checked your form and I can see it works fine on my end, here is a screenshot of the test, I got the same result in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
I'm using the latest version of Internet Explorer, which version are you using?
Please let us know, we will test in the same version than you in order to find if we could replicate the issue, may be that the version is not recognizing the scripts that make the form work.
We will wait for your response.
- nicolebreeden1Answered on September 22, 2016 at 11:45 AMHi there,
I am using Internet Explorer 11
*0203 245 2862*
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 01:11 PM
I checked your form in a few version of IE, as well as Edge, the form appears to be working correctly in each one I tried. What specifically is not working on your end? As far as I can tell, the form loads and calculations work as expected.
- nicolebreeden1Answered on September 22, 2016 at 02:46 PMI have inserted the form link into a page on my company wordpress site
www.mortgagechoiceservices.uk. If you go onto the useful docs tab then
budget planner the calculations do not work on ip but do via chrome.
Perhaps it is something to do with wordpress then?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 03:02 PM
Try replacing your oEmbed form code with your forms iFrame code:
There have been some issue recently with forms being embedded using a plugin. Changing to the iFrame code generally resolves those issues.
- nicolebreeden1Answered on September 23, 2016 at 07:46 AMThank you,
The problem is now solved.
*0203 245 2862*
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Nicole. We're glad that the problem is now fixed.
Should you have further questions or concerns, please let us know.