- smarch678Asked on September 21, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Do I have the ability to place a conversion pixel into the Thank You page default of my JotForm?
- IrshadAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 03:10 PM
I am assuming you want to put Facebook's conversion tracking pixel to the Thank you page of Form. You can do this by inserting the code snippet to the Thank you URL page of your form.
Once you click Next:
Make sure you click Update from the HTML Source Editor window.
You can also do this by putting the tracking code on a web page. You need to make that web page as the custom URL thank you page of your form.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- smarch678Answered on September 21, 2016 at 03:46 PMI don't have the "Thank You Message" option.
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 05:26 PM
If you see a new layout, please check the next animation. The code can be added in a similar way.
Note, that the Thank You Page source will only accept a tracking <img/>.
The scripts are being stripped due to security reasons.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- smarch678Answered on September 29, 2016 at 04:46 PMThanks for the info...question. When I install the facebook pixel into the
source code of the thank you page, I want to be able to track conversions.
Facebook needs the url in order to do that that. If I put the urls of the
survey form in there will the pixel fire when someone gets to the survey or
when they complete it....obviously I want it to fire only after they
complete the form and hit submit. Does the thank you page has a separate
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 06:02 PM
I am not sure how exactly Facebook tracks the conversions, but the Thank You Page URL is different from the form URL. You can submit your form to get the Thank You Page URL from address bar.
- davidwernerAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 12:55 PM
@Mike, it looks like when I add my image pixel Jotform is auto prepending it with "https://www.jotform.com" which is screwing it up.
It keeps turning:
```img src="/conv.indeed.com/pagead/conv/420204847234324/?script=0" alt="" width="1" height="1" border="0" ```
?script=0" alt="" width="1" height="1" border="0"```
Is there any way to avoid this? Otherwise, this feature doesn't seem to work at all...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.