- murcjotAsked on April 21, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Is there a way to get rid of this in the email notifications that I receive upon submission?
- mathquizAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:13 AM
If you mean the notification going to you just click setup and embeded then email noptifications then the notification you did not put there. Mabye Notification or Notification 1. The editor will open in the editor look at the bottom left had corner for a delete email button (You may have to click next first).
If you mean the person who fills out your form gets a Mailed by Jotform or via Jotform. Make sure the email its being set from is not jotform.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:31 AM
Please clarify what exactly is you wanted to happen on the Notification email.
You can also try what mathquiz had just suggested as what was offered was correct.
Please inform us should you need further assistance. Thanks.
Thank you also mathquiz.
- murcjotAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:33 AM
No i changed all those settings, but it still says mailed by "Email" and then in small letters via jotmails.
I'm guessing there is no way to change this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Because they are required by email protocols. Even if you manage to blank them, the email will still be sent (because the form was submitted), the notifcation would probably get filtered or classified as spam if it does not contain any origin sender.
Hope this clarifies it. Thanks.
- murcjotAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Yes it does. Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Thank you. Feel free to inform us if ever you need assistance again.