- QualityTintingandSignsAsked on September 21, 2016 at 05:05 PM
Hello I have a client form and I have set up an auto responder email to the customer who fills out the form. I have taken the email sender email off the bounce list, cleared the cache and tried having the sending email be a jot form email. This is driving me nuts. The test emails work fine too.
I have integrated the form to insightly via zapper. I have triggered insightly to create a contact every time a jot form is completed. The mapping of the fields went fine and the trigger is working however I keep getting an error message "
Oops! Insightly Integration Error! Field 'LAST_NAME' cannot be empty"
every time a form is filled out, screen shot attached. Its saying that the last name field is required. I am filling out the last name field and I have it mapped correctly. This is driving me nuts!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 06:22 PM
The error is most likely related to the field mapping within your JotForm > Insightly CRM integration.
If you would like to use JotForm Insignthly CRM integration (instead of Zapier), I would like to suggest using a standard Full Name field for mapping.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- QualityTintingandSignsAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 02:47 PMThat doesn't work because the insightly name fields are separated by
first name and last name. So when I do the mapping it looks like the
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 03:10 PM
As far as I understand, the error is coming from our native Insightly CRM integration.
It should not be a problem to map the Full Name field in our integration.
I think that you will need to use either our integration or the integration via Zapier. In other words, please fix the fields mapping in our integration, or remove it completely to use your Zapier setup only.
- QualityTintingandSignsAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 01:46 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 02:07 PM
I have moved your new question into a separate thread:
It will be updated shortly.