- otaboAsked on April 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM
So beautiful I could cry, but I need it to map custom fields which aren't showing up in the JotForm drop down list. How can I add them? Or is that in the future?
This is a re-post of a comment on Flexible Data Integration with Salesforce
- otaboAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 05:18 PM
Received a strange answer to this about credit card information. I need to map custom fields for SalesForce. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 03:02 AM
Thanks for contacting us!
I'll try to submit this as an additional feature request for the salesforce integration. We'll keep you posted if there's any improvement news on this. Thanks again!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 02:23 AM
On this screen, you can map fields on JotForm with fields on Salesforce:
One possible reason for you to not see the fields is sometimes it looks for the correct field type. For example, the field type should be an email, or phone field. If you made your phone field a regular text box, it will not be able to match. Is that the reason? Can you provide more details?
- otaboAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM
See my web to lead form here: www.otabo.com/oem
The only questions I seem to be able to sync in JotForm are the basic ones I see in your screenshot.
I need it to find my custom lead fields and map to them.
Right now I am using another form builder which finds all my fields and I can map to them.
The UI stinks but it works for SalesForce.
Am hoping to be able to come back to JotForm now that you have integration but can't till I get the fields all lined up.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 05:12 PM
Thank you for provided details.
Please confirm that you have some fields under "Lead Custom Fields & Relationships" in your Salesforce account, but our integration can not find them.
Then, we will be able to proceed with the further steps.
- otaboAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 05:21 PMI have 15 items in that section.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Thank you for provided details.
I have added that information to our feature request ticket.
We will update this thread once we get any more information for you.
- LIDirectAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 09:39 PM
Would also like to put forward the request for being able to map to custom fields in Salesforce.
We've got about 6 sites that will all feed into sales force, and each site requires 3 to 6 different forms, so as soon as this feature request is actioned we will be very keen to move all our forms to Jotform!
Looking forward to the update.
- otaboAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 05:12 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, we have no updates regarding this ticket as of yet. I wish I can tell you specifics, but we are not privy to what's going on in our development team's 'laboratory', so to speak.
To be honest, we only hear updates when a certain feature/system change is rolled out. Anyway, if any our devs post in this thread asking questions, that probably means they are working on it.
- emrew86Answered on September 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Feature has been added.
- guest_23103451535039Answered on November 06, 2012 at 09:31 AM
Just wondered if there is an update on custom fields being added to salesforce integration?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Custom fields can now be mapped to your Salesforce account, but it is limited to text boxes only.
We'll let you know if there is any plan to improve this.
- bushandbeachAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Please add functionality to add any field to Salesforce!
Formassembly and Zapier can do it, so it is possible
- maxmaurerAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I have a form on my website for a simple newsletter sign up. I would like to collect the person's birthdate, but my form will not map the birthdate to Salesforce. Birthdate is a standard field in the contacts of Salesforce and yet it does not show up in the drop down menu of field options in JotForm. Any help would be much appreciated!