- jjmanciniAsked on September 21, 2016 at 06:48 PM
I am building a form and noticed that the "Adobe Sign" widget DOES NOT have a Auto submit like the "Docu Sign" widget. Can we get this auto submit field added to the "Adobe Sign" widget?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 08:28 PM
Thank you for providing the details.
I have submitted a feature request ticket to add auto submit form option to the Adobe eSign widget when used on the form. Something similar to that of the DocuSign widget.
We will notify you here for any news/updates on the progress of this requested feature.
- jjmanciniAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 02:45 PMThat would be great. Thanks!
*J.J. Mancini* (Read my Bio
President at Desert Fuels
- 51hjfa03jAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 12:46 AM
Just checking if there is any follow up on this?
I can definitely see people signing the Adobe DC component, seeing 'your form has been signed' and then closing the browser!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 03:25 AM
There is no update yet with this feature. Rest assured we will inform you once this available.