- anjabaAsked on April 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM
OR...How do I make the hidden field show the date/time? I want to do a conditional formatting so that if the form is submitted after a certain time, they will acknowledge that there is an associated late fee.
Thank you for any help!
- moonzkieAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment .
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- anjabaAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM
OK, then how do I get the submission time (system generated) that shows up in the submissions to be a field in the e-mail responses?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 07:17 PM
Incidentally, there's another way to have a time stamp appear in email alerts. Please see Using Dates in Email Templates.
- anjabaAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM
I'll pay $200 to the person who can make this happen:
Child's name (drop down)
Name of parent filling it out (text line)
Auto-populated time, that users CANNOT fill in themselves.
A pop-up acknowledgement of late fees if pickup is after a certain time of day.
- fxrAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:22 PM
- anjabaAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:49 PM
FXR, are you able to do that for the price I offered?