- wefillformsAsked on September 21, 2016 at 08:45 PM
It seems if a formula cell is set to read-only, it does not update the calc when dependent values are changed??
works fine if formula cell is Not read-only... but then user can change formula.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 09:55 PM
Can you try removing and adding again your spreadsheet widget and add again your settings? I can't seem to replicate the problem on a fresh form, but was able to recreate the problem on a form I cloned from yours. However, I managed to fix it by removing the widget and adding it again.
We'll look forward to your updates on the matter.
- wefillformsAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I have removed and re-added the widget. same result.
I also created a brand new form, same result.
But, have noticed what causes it (but not the fix).
If you click on the read-only cell, it "breaks" the formula.
If you don't click on it, it updates just fine.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 11:23 PM
I am able to replicate the issue at my end with the cloned version of your form and a new form as well. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 03:21 AM
Hello - its been fixed - please check and let us know.
- wefillformsAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for great support.