- melissaohmsphotographyAsked on September 21, 2016 at 11:17 PM
I finished the template I used for my contract but cannot seem to edit the part where it says state of louisianna. I am California based photographer. Is this template not ok to use or is there a way to change this? Please help
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 01:37 AM
I see you are referring to the State of Louisiana text shown in the terms and conditions field.
To edit this text, please follow the steps below:
1. While on the form builder, click on the Terms and Conditions text.
2. Click the Edit HTML button on the top right of the field.
3. A text editor should appear where you can then modify the text on the Terms.
4. Click "Complete" button on the top right to save the edited text.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.