- designer47Asked on September 22, 2016 at 02:25 AM
please can i dublicate "purchase order " or products in the same form?
thank you for your time.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 02:45 AM
To duplicate your question ;
Open Form Editor.
Select Question and show options.
Click "Duplicate" button.
Also if you need to clone your form;
Click your form in My forms panel, Then click "Clone Form" button.
Thanks for using JotForm,
- designer47Answered on September 22, 2016 at 03:14 AM
i want to dublicate in the same form the products or purchase order
i thnik, it not posible right ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 04:07 AM
Purchase order is part of the payment field. Unfortunately, you can only use one payment field per form, therefore duplicating the purchase order field is not possible.
However, if you mean duplicating the products within the purchase order field, that's possible in the new payment wizard. Here's a visual guide:
Hope this clears your question. Thanks!
- towhidurmahadiAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 01:09 PM
EltonCris This option doesn't work same way now. Any new solution ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 03:44 PM
The instructions provided by EltonCris should be correct. Testing with a copy of your form did product a duplicate product when the function was used:
What specifically is not working when attempting to do this on your end? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 03:22 AM
We will answer your question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/961943. We'll be on it shortly.