- snosrapAsked on April 21, 2012 at 05:15 PM
I have created a form "Torch Alumni Group".
Must I have a website to use this program or can i use a browser such as Firefox or Chrome?
If your answer is yes, how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 08:15 PM
There's no need to have a website in which to embed the form. It can be used directly at it's JotForm domain which can be found by loading the form into the form builder and clicking the Preview button, as illustrated below:
The URL is yours to copy and share in whatever manner you wish (in an email message, for example). You can view the live form by clicking "Open in new tab".
If you need more info on this or anything else JotForm related, do let us know.
- snosrapAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 02:18 PMNew response receivedThanks for the quick reply. I built a 'first go at it' named Torch Alumni Action Group. Saved each question as I went along but now when I went back to JotForm it has all disappeared. How do I actually save my work?
Confused in Sun City West
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 02:53 PM
You have one unnamed form in your account and that must be the 'Torch Alumni Group' form. To access the said form simply go to My Forms.
Edit the said form, click on 'Title to Edit' to change the form name. Everytime you do changes to the form, don't forget to press the Save Button.
Hope that helps!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 07:43 PM
By default, your work is auto saved but to paraphrase my colleague's reply, it's still a good idea to manually save your work after each change. (There may be occasions when auto saving is not desired. In such instances, right-click an empty area of the form and when the menu pops up, click Disable Auto Save.)
Regarding the Torch Alumni Action Group form, rest assured, the form definitely exists. I can currently think of only two reasons why you aren't able to see it in the form builder:
1. You are not logged in to your JotForm account
2. When logged in, you are on a tab other than Main or All:
Please let us know if any of our remedies above helped to resolve the problem. If not, we'll just have to keep working at it until a solution is found :)