- karlene28Asked on April 21, 2012 at 07:22 PM
I would like to change the size of the form.
At the moment it is quite large and takes up the whole page.
I would like the form to be smaller in size and appear above the fold.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 08:14 PM
You can change the width of your FORM by going clicking on Preferences, select Form Style tab and entering the desired width into the Form Width text field:
- karlene28Answered on April 22, 2012 at 04:44 PM
Thank you very much for your answer.
However, the form is still very big, I'd to shrink the whole form so that everything appears above the fold.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 04:54 PM
I think your form is naturally big because of the Form Theme used. Currently it is using 'XXL' theme, which is an extra large form theme. Aside from my colleagues suggestion on how to change the width, you may also want to change the Theme to those smaller one (i.e. Default theme).
To change theme:
1. Click Form Style tab (on top)
3. Select theme on the left navigation
Please inform us if this does not sorted it out. Thanks.
- karlene28Answered on April 23, 2012 at 06:15 AM
Thank you very much for your advice
I believe that worked.
When you make changes in Jot Form does it automatically update on my website?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 06:54 AM
You're welcome. Yes, if you make changes of your form its automatically update on your website.
Thank you for using JotForm!