- SEB17Asked on September 22, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I want to create a DEVELOPMENT sub account and a PRODUCTION sub account. The PRODUCTION account will allow users to do everything EXCEPT EDIT FORMs. How do I do this with no errors?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 02:10 PM
The sub-user account can only edit forms and view submissions.
You can create a sub-user account and set the permissions to only edit forms. After that, you can create another sub-user account that can view submissions and edit forms.
Complete guide: How-to-share-forms-with-a-sub-account-user.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- hatzbsAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 01:49 AM
"View submissions" and "Edit forms" are the only 2 types of permissions?
This is what I need:
Development account: ALL CAPABILITIES, including RUNNING a form, looking at reports, examining user account, etc.
Production account: ALL CAPABILITIES as in DEVELOPMENT account EXCEPT the following:
- EDIT FORM
- DELETE FORM
Please advise very specifically & thx.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 03:43 AM
You can achieve that by following:
1. Go to My Account-Users section and click Create New Sub User:
2. When you input the email of the sub user you will there have to choose if you would like to share to that user all forms or selected forms. And you will be able to select if they will only view submissions or edit forms:
So probably best way for you would be to share to your development team forms that they can edit and view submissions. And for production to share forms where they can only view submissions, but no editing possible.
Hope it helps.
Do get back to us if you have further questions.