- Media_CommunicationsAsked on September 22, 2016 at 03:42 PM
Thanks that worked!
I've run into another issue. When I choose a form in my forms and click on edit, the form comes up but then when I click on a section in the form, it no longer is letting me edit it. I can right click in the section and do a few things but then it won't save it? I get a message box that pops up on the lower left that states "Jotform now uses integrated square" or something like that.
How do I get my editing status back?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Could you please try the form builder in any other browser or incognito window?
- Media_CommunicationsAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 05:38 PM
- Media_CommunicationsAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 06:29 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 07:09 PM
You may also try clearing cache and cookies in Google Chrome to see if that makes any difference.