- nabelsakhaAsked on September 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM
How make form only availbale in 8am to 9pm everyday
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Hello @nabelsakha - Although we don't have an innate feature to automatically enable the form at a specific time, there's an option for you to disable it based on specific date/time:
Related guide: How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
I understand what you're looking for requires the opposite of an Expiry Date/Time (e.g. where the form automatically becomes available at a specific time). On top of that, you need this on a daily basis.
I'm thinking Conditions will be a good workaround for your requirement so give me some time to come up with an example form that will only be available from 8AM to 9PM everyday.
I'll keep you posted :)
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 12:26 AM
All right, here's my test form https://form.jotform.com/62658586364975
Depending on your local time, the form will only show up if you're viewing it from 8AM to 9PM. To achieve that, here's what I did:
1. I added a Text Field that will show a message if the form is unavailable
2. Added a Form Collapse tool that will be used to toggle the form's visibility based on the condition
3. A Time Field that will be used for the condition. This field will always show the current time
4. Then this is how the condition was setup
Related guide: Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
- nabelsakhaAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 04:46 AMThanks a lot that’s very useful.
Mobile : 62-897-217-3325
Phone : 62-21 – 54210098
Fax : 62-21 - 54210099
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo
Jl. Boulevard Raya, Graha Saphire Blok M5 No. 9C
Gading Serpong, Tangerang, 15810