- belloyususfAsked on September 23, 2016 at 03:15 AM
i only see the report of two questions on the visual report page. i want the full report.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 03:29 AM
To show more questions in the visual report, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Chart icon to add another chart.
2. Click the gear icon on the top right to open the chart configuration.
3. From the configuration options, select the question that you want to show from the Chart Data dropdown.
4. Follow steps 1 to 3 for each question that you want to show in the Visual Report.
You can also check out this guide for more info about visual reports: How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.