- ICFformsAsked on September 23, 2016 at 09:32 AM
We have created a survey for our clients and there are multiple lines of questioning that they could see depending on their initial selection. I have hidden some of the "next" buttons on the forms as to not confuse the participant when then get to the end of one of the lines of questioning. They are showing as hidden in the edit form, but when I test it, the next button is no longer hidden.
Could you help me to make sure that the next buttons that I have hidden on the form, remain hidden on the actual live version of the survey?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Indeed the Next buttons that you have set to be hidden are shown in the form. I will be investigating further and will let you know of the problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 11:44 AM
This only happens in your form. I was not able to replicate with my own form yet. For the meantime, can you please inject the following CSS to your form?
display: none !important;
- ICFformsAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:12 AM
That seemed to work. The next buttons that are supposed to be hidden are hidden now!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Glad to hear that it is working properly now. I have checked your form and I can see that the issue is fixed now. On behalf of Christian, you're welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you