- mikerotechAsked on September 23, 2016 at 09:38 AM
I have 5 different managers each one assigned to a specific drop down box selection. Is it possible to generate an email to be sent directly to that manager when their unit is selected in the drop down box?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Yes, it is possible to send an email based on the selected option using the Change Email Recipient condition. Here's a guide:
1. Create a drop down field.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Change Email Recipient" condition.
4. Set a condition wherein if "John Doe" is selected, then the "Notification 1" will be sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
5. You need to create a separate condition for the other options.
Related guide: How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
Hope that helps. Thank you.