- TransactionCoordinatorAsked on September 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM
We need to copy 3 different emails when any jot form is submitted... how can that be done?
thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 01:43 PM
You can just add another email recipient in the Emails wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient. Click the "+Add new one" button and enter another email recipient.
Please take note that there's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for auto-responders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
Related guide: Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.