- LilySilva96Asked on September 23, 2016 at 01:14 PMHow many participants can submit a form? and is there a way to change the number of participants that can submit the form?
- CharlieAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 02:27 PM
By default, your participants do not have a specific limit on the number of submissions that they can do. The submission limit will depend on your account and the subscription you have.
In your case, your account is in "Free" plan, you are allowed to have the following limits:
- 100 submissions per month
- 10 payment submissions per month => Only applicable if you have a payment integration on your form
- 1,000 form views per month
- 100 MB of file upload space - fixed => Only applicable if you have a file upload field on your form
- 500 total submissions that can be stored in your account - fixed
The monthly limits reset every 1st day of the month. Please check our pricing page to learn more about the limits of each plan: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
If you reached any of the monthly limits or the file upload space, all of your forms will be disabled temporarily. To continue using them, you can upgrade to a higher subscription plan. If you do not want to upgrade, you can wait for the monthly limits to reset, if the limit you reached is the file upload space, then you can free your upload space by deleting submissions with file uploads on them. Note that deleting submission is irreversible and will permanently remove it from our servers.
If you would like to limit the number of submissions you can receive on a form, that is possible by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
I hope that gives you an idea on how to proceed.
Let us know if you have questions on this.