- vengaAsked on April 23, 2012 at 01:47 AM
I need to give access only for few people. They need to have login and password to access the form.
How can i do this ?
- vengaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 03:16 AM
I saw people with account suspended because they made login/password pages.
Can i put a password field that skips to page 3 , using some conditions in form rules ?
Can i do that without have my account suspended ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 04:56 AM
Yes, that will be fine but if for some reason our filter mistakenly identifies the form as being used for phishing and causes the account to be auto-suspended, just let us know and we will lift the suspension.
- vengaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM
But , after lift suspension, can the login form stay working, or will it be suspended again ?
I will pay monthly, premium account, wont be free use, but i need to use login form.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 10:46 AM
It will not be suspended the next time as it will be whitelisted. If issues occur please let us know.
To upgrade, please refer here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
- HEVAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 08:49 PM
So, we can create a login in order to fill out the form? Its just that it will be blacklisted until we call support who will then whitelist it. Is it garunteed to work without being blacklisted again?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:24 PM
Forms belonging to Paid accounts are manually whitelisted and they are not automatically suspended . So rest assured that if our Form Reviewers team found a suspicious form belonging to you, they will notify you first rather than suspending it