- libbystoryAsked on September 23, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I have two shopify sites. on one shopify site the payment form workes perfectly. on the second my form will not work on it. it will work when i preview it but not embedded in shopify.
What am i missing? I fell like it is something simple.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 08:40 PM
Can you check your stripe account if it's set to accept live payments already and not in test mode?
- libbystoryAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM
yes i have a form working already on another shopify account.
- libbystoryAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:18 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 12:53 PM
This is more related to the card being used for the payment. If it's your card, I would suggest checking it with your bank and ask them if your payment of $0.01 triggered a fraud alert to their end. If it's your customer, ask them to do the same. Furthermore, try using a different card.
You can also check this article from Stripe about declined payments:
- libbystoryAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 02:58 PM
no it is not the card. i have the same form working on our main site and it does not work on the other. i duplicated it edited text and added it to another shopify site.
the first form works on first shopify site:
the duplicated form works when url is entered directly into address field :
It does not work when embeded in shopify page:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Could you please try an iFrame embedding method to see if that makes any difference?
The frames are isolated from other website content, so it should help if there are any conflicts with other scripts of your website.
- libbystoryAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 06:49 PM
thank you mike,
it is working with the iframe.
have a great day