- SportstekAsked on September 23, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Yesterday my form started to hang and not submit. Please advise. It just has the Please Wait button at the bottom of the screen.
However it appears to Submit on Macs - 2 machines tested, but does not work on PC's 4 machines tested. Browsers tested IE and Firefox and Chrome on PCs and not working.
Form was working 3 days ago with no issue. Made a change to the email notifications and a single field. Have since reverted the form back to when it was working.
Now not working on PCs
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM
I test your form https://www.jotform.com/61798743832873 and I also encounter issue of not being able to submit the form.
I checked on the browser console and I see multiple fail error which I believe is related to the widgets API used by the form.
I have elevated this thread to the higher team support and reported the issue. Hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. We will notify you here for any updates on the status.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- SportstekAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 12:46 AMHello team,
Thanks for the update.
Can you advise timing of the escalation process please for a response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 10:00 AM
I'm sorry, but we cannot give you a timeframe of the ticket. Rest assured that our developers will check this and inform you of the updates.
The error is caused by the Terms and Condition widgets in the form. You may consider replacing the widget with a checkbox field so you can use/publish the form.
- technicallAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM
I think I might be having the same problem with this widget, I sent a private message about 10 minutes ago, and then I saw this thread.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 01:19 PM
I see that you have replied to your own thread confirming that the widget is indeed the problem in your form. We'll address you further on that thread.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 02, 2016 at 06:50 AM
We've fixed the bug - kindly check and let us know.
Sorry about that.
- technicallAnswered on October 02, 2016 at 11:49 PM
I don't think it has been fixed.
I've reported in my own thread and noticed a couple of other people reporting exactly the same thing.
When submit is pressed, the form hangs on 'please wait...'
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 02, 2016 at 11:57 PM
@technicall I believe this is the ticket you are referring to: https://www.jotform.com/answers/940989
The bug you reported and this one appear similar, but they are caused by different problems, so a different team is looking into your bug.
I'll check it out and see if I can assign it to our Team.
I'll send my response on your thread.
- technicallAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 12:01 AM
there are other people also reporting the problem with submit getting stuck on 'please wait...'
there seems to be a bigger issue around, not just on my form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 12:08 AM
I've responded on your thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/940989
We'll track the progress of the fix there.