- ofmformsAsked on September 24, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Just tried my first Square integration and it went quite well! Except for the shipping option... This does not appear to work. Even when I turn on shipping and add a value it does not appear in the form and is not added to the total... Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 07:29 PM
Can you please tell us the URL of your form that uses the Square payment integration? We will check the form.
I tried looking for it on your forms, i.e. this one https://www.jotform.us/form/62674859434166 but I found it was not using Square payment but Stripe payment instead.
We will wait for your updates.
- ofmformsAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 10:44 AM
Sorry, I needed to get a payment form up ASAP for a client, so had to use Stripe to get it running.
I cloned that form and changed the payment method to Square. Now you can see that the shipping info is not being included with Square.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce the problem you've reported. The shipping is enabled but no shipping info added on the square payment field.
I have now raised this to our developers so they can further investigate this issue. We will let you know here for any updates or once this is implemented.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 02:51 AM
This is now fixed.