- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 09:13 PM
Can you please provide more details on the issue you are having? I am sorry I could not understand fully how you meant by they do not reduces the number of items.
The suggested widgets by our colleague have functionality wherein you can set a specific maximum quantity(number) available for an option/item.
Example, the Gift Registry widget. You can set the available at 10 items. So if users selected an option/item, it will decrease. Until at such point everything were used/selected, then the item will not be available anymore.
You can test submit the demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51301543278955? and you will see the quantity of the item you selected will diminish on form submission.
We will wait for your updated response.
- maydosAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 07:08 AM
Thanks for your support. Tevitol and me are working on the same problem.
Our problem is that I integrated appointment and the other gift widgets into our form. However, after any submission, the number of available items does not decrease. You can check it via https://form.jotform.com/62675103340953
In your demo form "Children's Benefit Dinner Gift Registry ", the upper gifted widget decreases the number of available items, but the second does not.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 08:58 AM
This can be solved by updating the widget, simply click on the wand icon, and the on the update button, please see my example:
As you can notice all the items, including the second one, decrease their available quantity.
Please try updating the widget, and let us know if you need more help.
- maydosAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 03:54 PM
Thank you BDavid. Unfortunately, it is not working again. I updated again and again, but it still does not decrease the # of items.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 05:15 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem when I test your form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62675103340953
After submission and checking the form again, the number of items for the Gift Registry widget did not diminished.
Allow me more time to investigate the issue. I'll get back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 05:29 PM
I could not replicate the problem on my test form https://form.jotform.com/62686324013957
Can you please try the following process also.
#1 Clone your form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62675103340953
User guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
#2 Make sure to run the Gift Registry widget configuration wizard on the cloned version of the form. This will make sure the widget was refreshed.
#3 Test using the widget and submit the form.
#4 Checked after if widget's items quantity reduces.
Let us know if this still did not work.
- maydosAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 07:48 AM
Thank you Jonathan. It did not work again. I guess, the widget faces a problem in my form. I stopped trying :(
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 09:35 AM
I checked your form and I saw that you have already removed/deleted the Gift Registry widget. Unfortunately, I cannot test the widget since you remove it on your form. Do you still have a cloned form which contains the widget where we can test it?
- maydosAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Here is the clone of my form: https://form.jotformeu.com/62705856112353
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Please try this:
1. Go to My Account - API section: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/api.
2. Delete the current API:
3. Edit your form and configure the widget(s) in the form.
4. Re-save your form and test it.
Let us know if the issue persists after.
- maydosAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Nothing changed. The widget is not working for all form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 11:40 AM
This is odd, I cloned your cloned version, and updated the widgets, after submitting, and loading the form again, the available items did not decrease. I have forwarded this issue to our second level. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 11:02 AM
It's been fixed. I would have checked your form to confirm but it appears you deleted it.
Anyway - please check and advice if you have further difficulty.