- reikiwithlovellcAsked on September 24, 2016 at 09:36 PM
I am trying to create a client referral template,
I will use this form as follows
I will input the information regarding my client that I am referring.
I will forward the form to my referring practitioner.
I would like to use the last input text box
- protocol from referring practitioner-
as the area for the referring practitioner to write their recommendations and then resubmit the form to be returned to me.
Is this possible? Am I creating it properly? The form is Reiki Referral Form.
Thank you for your assistance
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 11:00 PM
If I understand correctly your question, what you wanted to do is pass the field data to another form field. You can achieve this using the prepopulate field functionality of the form.
Refer to the user guide: How-to-Automatically-Pass-Form-Data-to-Another-Form
Hope this help. Let us know if this is not the solution you were looking for.
- reikiwithlovellcAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 04:46 PMThank you so very much for the email. I think it is exactly what I would like to do - however I don't know how to do it. I am not a tech person but I have been able to create with the ease of your system. I think this is over my head.
I would like to have a fill able template for client referrals to other practitioners
1. I enter information about my client
2. I email to the practitioner for referral
3. The practitioner has an unlimited text box to enter their treatment findings and protocol
They then hit submit and it comes back to me.
I think your email is saying that this is possible - but it's Greek to me
Is there a team that could create this for me?
Certified Reiki Master Practitioner
FOR YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS:
Continued blessings and High vibrations !🙌🏾❤️
Is all we need!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 07:56 PM
We can probably accomplish this with a single form.
The idea is to add two Email Notifications. One will be emailed to your email address and the second one to the practitioner.
An edit submission link can be included to the email, so that the practitioner will be able to edit your entry in order to complete the protocol field.
If the practitioner's email should be selected based on a drop down selection, we can use conditional logic.
If this is something that might work in your case, we can help you to set it up.