- laksaAsked on April 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Hello, I am recieiving the jot form submissions on two email addresses, as i probably gave the wrong one in the begining. How can i remove one? When I go to my accnt settings I only see one email address there.
Thank you for your help and thank you for the wonderfull tool for the websites you provide!
- AtacanCAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Lena, thanks for your interest in our services. You just need to delete one of your notifications.
While you are on your Form Builder;
- Click on ''Setup & Embed'',
- Click on ''Email Alerts'',
- Click on ''Notification or Notification 2'' which you want to delete,
- Click on ''Delete E-Mail'' then click on finish,
- Save your form.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- laksaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Thank you for the prompt reply! Done.