- webministerAsked on April 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I would like to set-up a condition based upon the birthdate of the applicant. If the birthdate is prior to 9/1/1990 then he/she would not be able to complete the form.
I have search the form and have found discussions about this topic dated in 2011, but I don't know the current status of this possible feature??
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Thanks for contacting us. You can only achieve this by specifying the age as number e.g age 18, 20,21.... then follow the following:
First you need to add a Number box to your for for the Age
1. Open the form in JotForm.
2. From the Quick Tools choose Number field.
Next step is to set the Condition, only show the Submit button if Age is equals
or above 21.
3. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
4. Select 'Conditions'
5. In the Conditions Wizard choose the first option "Show/Hide a form field" then click on Next
6. Set the condition if age is less than 21 then hide the submit field.
7. Click on 'Save'
Note: This response is courtesy of my colleague mliz
Hope this helps, let us know if you have clarifications.