- blueamigoAsked on April 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
gallery will be created in lightroom so it can be a html gallery.
and the filename needs to post to a field in jotform ready for submitting details for an order
- fxrAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Do you have a link to the gallery? I assume you have control over the source code of the gallery webpage?
- blueamigoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 08:25 AMSure! Here is a test link
And yes I will have control over the source code
- fxrAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:17 PM
I am still not quite sure how you want this to work.
Where do you want to incorporate the link to the JotForm form?
If you created a form with a field 'image' and changed the link on your main page to that shown, it will prepopulate a form which contains a field 'image' with 'IMG_1415'
- blueamigoAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:19 AMIdeally from the large jpeg after clicking the thumbnail
The for example the filename IMG_5546 is transferred to a jotform field within a form with multiple fields to continue adding information.
Sorry I just have today to work this out before the site needs to go live
- blueamigoAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 12:08 PMI have set up a form and added the code as you suggested
It links through to the form. How do i get the first field named image populated with the image number?
You can see what i have done by clicking the first dog image in the gallery
- fxrAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Just change the link to: