- Mark MalinskiAsked on April 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Hello. I work for the Glendale Police Department in Arizona, and have taken over the position of the person who began the subscription with JotForm. I need to receive emails when are space is close to being full, and when we are required to renew our subscription. I see now that our space is almost full, and I am wondering if I need to renew the subscription so we can continue to use JotForm.
I appreciate any help you can provide. Please contact me at the listed email.
Sgt. Mark Malinski
Glendale, AZ Police Department
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Can you provide us the jotform account username please? You can by the way change the email address associated with the account by going to Account Settings, that way you'll receive notifications regarding the account.
- glendalepdtrainingAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM
I have changed the username to my name "Mark Malinski". The old username was "Glendalepdtraining". Can you please advise if we can do a one time upgrade? We have run out of submissions, and we still have 8 days left in the month, however, we do not normally run out and do not really need an entire upgrade. If I upgrade to "professional" will that lock me into a contract of some type?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM
Yes, you can do a one time upgrade. Jotform is a monthly subscription service, so just make sure to cancel the subscription before the renewal date.
Please use glendalepdtraining as the jotform login name when upgrading the account.
To upgrade please refer here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
- glendalepdtrainingAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 09:22 AMHello. Thank you for the response. I upgraded to Professional, but it is not showing on my account. I still show a “premium” account and have run out of submissions. Isn’t it supposed to reset and provide the submissions equal to the Professional account? Please help.
SGT. MARK MALINSKI 9880
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES BUREAU
GLENDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT
11550 W. GLENDALE AVENUE
GLENDALE, AZ. 85307
"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Vince Lombardi
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 01:38 PM
Your account has now been upgraded to Professional. Moreover, limits have been increased as well.
You may need to log out and log back in to see the changes.
- glendalepdtrainingAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 02:05 PM
All set. I see that the changes were made. Thank you very much!!!!
Sgt. Mark Malinski