- crimsonflyAsked on September 26, 2016 at 07:54 AM
Hello, can you please tell me how I can upload my logo onto an auto-responder email? It gives me the option to, but the box that comes up does not give me a way to actually upload it.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 08:05 AM
You can simply click to insert image button to use your image in the mail.
After that you need to paste your image url to source path. There is no upload option here. If you don't have uploaded image on internet.
Here is a trick you can use to upload the image to JotForm and get its URL so that you can use it on your email message body.
1. Add an image field on your jotform
2. In the Image Wizard dialog window, select and upload your image
3. You will now have URL of the uploaded file using the Image Source property of the image file.
You can now use the URL in your email message as the image link.
You can delete the image field in the jotform afterwards, but the uploaded image URL will still be available and working.
Thanks for using JotForm,