- anniepriceAsked on September 26, 2016 at 08:12 AM
Hi, I have created a form and used a Halloween theme which you can see when you edit the form.
When you preview the form though, its just plain with no theme.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 10:22 AM
First of all, your form is really cool, I like it so much.♥ ♥ ♥ I've cloned and tested your form on Safari Chrome and Firefox. I am able to see the theme that you've created. Could you please inform us about the browser that you're using?
I've also checked your form. I can see the Halloween theme on your form.
We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result. We will wait for your response.
- anniepriceAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 10:26 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Ah okay, I believe we see the problem you speak.
If I'm not mistaken it seems you want to use and have the theme working for mobile, correct?
Most of our themes are mobile responsive for the most part but not all of them are so this means you either have to enable the mobile responsiveness if it's not already turned on or if that doesn't work you can try using the form designer with additional css to adjust it further if needed.
However, with themes such as that for the provided halloween one above be advised that the theme's css will always take precedence over anything else and it might not be possible to make it work on such usages.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 12:16 PM
I have good news for you!
I've tested this further to look for a solution and found a way to resolve this problem of yours.
Here's how to fix this problem for mobile usage:
(1) First edit your form then go into the form designer >>> advanced designer
(2) Next, go to the Background Image tab and on the "page background" tick only the fixed and cover checkboxes. This will force your the background image to fully fit and cover the form.
Also, make sure you untick everything for form background, make sure none of those are selected and leave them empty.
(3) Finally, collapse that tab and go to the next tab down for Form Layout then tick the box for "make this form responsive" if it's not already ticked.
Now click on the "save" disk on the toolbar to the upper left-hand side of the designer and exit it.
Once you've done that you should now be able to view it normally on your mobile device:
(Mobile Chrome and Mobile Safari on my end in my screenshots below)