- gazelle_hbsAsked on September 26, 2016 at 12:17 PM
I got the email stating that I need to get my account under 500 total submissions or my account will be shut down. I was planning on doing that over the next couple of hours and my account has been disabled. It was my understanding I had until today.
September is a really busy month for me but it is going to die down fast and I cannot justify yet going to the paid version. The moment I need to I will because you guys are awesome and I have shared you with several companies.
Please reactivate my account immediately for 24 hours. If I need to upgrade today, I will.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 01:34 PM
I checked your account and you're over limit with free forms allowed:
So you can simply deactivate forms so you're under the limit and you're account should work fine until the first of the month when all your limits will reset.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- gazelle_hbsAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 05:39 PM
I disabled all but four forms and it is still not working. I have potential registrations over the next 48 hours and I need this to work. Please help ASAP!!
- gazelle_hbsAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 05:41 PM
I have archived them as well as disabled them. Not sure what else I can do.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 09:57 PM
I have fixed the issue on the monthly submission counter on your account/username gazelle_hbs
It should be active now. Please re-login to your account at https://www.jotform.com/login
Let us know if still not resolve.
- gazelle_hbsAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 09:45 AM