What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I change my Option values in the form to become shorter?Asked by cgskillaccounts on September 26, 2016 at 12:29 PMAnother question is how can i change my Option values in the form to become shorter? Maybe assign a character value to the product chosen. I've seen the radio button value, etc - it is to assign number for calculation. My wish is that when it display in my googledrive, the name could be shorter. - but i do not wish to affect how it would displayed in full in the autoresponder/notifiergoogle drive folder title update field calculate field
It is possible to have a shorter value for the Workshop field. You just have to use the "Update/Calculate Field" condition so that a hidden field will be updated based on the selected option. After that, you can use that hidden field as a folder title in the Google Drive integration. Here's a guide:
1. Insert a text box field under the Workshop field. You need to right click the field and then hide it.
2. Create a condition wherein if "Create My Own Lego Superhero Workshop" is selected, the value "CMOLSW" will be pass to the "Title in Google Drive" field.
3. You need to create a separate conditions for the other options in the Workshop field.
4. After that, you can go to the Google Drive integration and edit the folder title. You need to click the "edit" icon and use the "Title in Google Drive" field as the folder title.
5. Here's the result in Google Drive:
Related guide: How-to-Pass-Field-Value-to-Another-Field.
Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.