- wiggyjnrAsked on September 27, 2016 at 08:54 AM
I seem to have created a form successfully but it does not send me an email upon a third party submission - can you please help? the form ID is 62695275334362, and I would like to receive an upload of the form and a notification when someone completes it, to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would also like to know if it is possible to create hyperlinks within the text on form fields?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM
You have not received any submission on your form yet. If you are using the "Test Email" button, that will send the test notification to your JotForm's account email address.
In order to properly test your notification, you need to do a real submission. Click on "Preview", then fill and submit the form.
On regards of the hyperlink, follow these instructions:
1) Add a Text field from Basic Fields tab
2) Enter the text
3) Select that text
4) Click on the "insert link" button
5) Paste the link to your document
6) Click on the complete button
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- wiggyjnrAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 12:46 PMThanks for your reply. I had tested several ‘real’ submissions (and deleted them via jotform afterwards) but still no emails came through. I’ve just tested again and it’s still the same. I’ll try the hyperlink fix later.
Thanks for your help, any other advice and or suggestions greatly appreciated!
Dave Wiggins (‘Joliet’ Jake Blues)
THE ALL NEW BLUES AND SOUL REVUE
The UK’s leading Blues Brothers Tribute Band
+44 (0) 7766 312374
UK - EUROPE - WORLDWIDE
Full insurance / PAT tested equipment
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 02:10 PM
I have submitted your form, but nothing is shown in our mail logs. I have forwarded this issue to our second level, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 03:34 AM
It looks like problems solved. Please check again and inform us if problem still persist.