- pgartsAsked on September 27, 2016 at 10:48 AM
I am creating a form to sell products.
I need to be sure that my clients insert the correct email and I would like a second field to verify that the emails match.
Is this possible?
Is there a way to maintain my domain in the url of the form instead of https://form.jotformeu.com/62573634739365 ?
If I need to charge an image over 1MB I need to upgrade the plan, isn't it?
Can I do it any moment without changes (url, embed, etc)?
Thank you!Page URL:
- IrshadAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Please check the steps below to put email verification field:
1. Edit your form.
2. Assuming that you already have the email address field, click on it and click the Properties button:
3. The email properties will open up, go to the Options tab.
4. Turn on the Confirmation Text Box. You can also customize the placeholder text.
You can also use E-mail Validator widget on form to confirm email addresses using a pass-code verification.
Considering that we can only reply to one question per thread I have moved your other question to separate thread and we will provide you answers there.