- colonialindyAsked on September 27, 2016 at 04:09 PM
I used to be able to open the "Properties" of the Authorize.net field and enter a "Hidden Box" value as an "Invoice Number." However, since the format of some properties have changed, I can no longer find this feature.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 06:56 PM
I have checked and this seems to be the case, it is only present in the old wizard:
I will forward this to our second level in order to let our developers know, in the meantime, please add &old to the Form Builder link in order to get the old wizard and set the custom invoice number field, the link should look like this:
We will update you via this thread as soon as we get updates regarding this.
- colonialindyAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 10:01 AM
That worked — thank you!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 12:35 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Let us know if we can be of any more assistance.
- colonialindyAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Do you know if the developers have been able to fix this yet? I haven't found that field option yet on the new form builder view.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Let me consult with our developers and we'll get back to you through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 08:15 AM
I'm sorry it took some time to respond. I got the message from our Developer's team. To be able to see the Invoice number in Payment wizard please add Hidden Box widget to your form:
As soon as you add it and go to Payment wizard:
And go to Gearbox button:
You will see the invoice number field now:
Please try and let us know if you have any further questions.