- irelandaupairsAsked on November 25, 2010 at 02:07 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 02:38 PM
What do you mean by "can't get". Do you have trouble seeing the code?
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Facebook" under "Social Networks"
- irelandaupairsAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 04:15 PM
Hi,thank you for your reply. The problem is that the boxes where the code should be are empty and when ~I click in the Social Nework box nothing changes either. There is and small text box in black in the right bottom corner of the screen saying working but ...nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on November 26, 2010 at 01:20 AM
You mean there is a problem with jotform's share form window? Could you add a screenshot?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 26, 2010 at 03:30 AM
I think you are using Internet Explorer 9 Beta. JotForm is still not working perfectly on IE9. So, we recommend using a different browser such as Firefox for now to create your forms.